1. May 7 - Speaking at http://www.uses.org/index.php?page=about&family=involved&category=01--Think_Art_Think_Smart
2. Hosting a book celebration with Taylor Wells (author of Create the Best Life Ever) at the Coolidge Corner Library on May 18th.
3. Having a signing at Healthworks, on May 21, from 8-11:30am.
4. Having a signing at My Gym Boston during their Open Gym time on Monday, May 13.
5. Doing a reading and craft activity at Tiny Hanger, probably on May 27.
6. Doing an event at Edgartown Books, on May 25, at 10:30am.
7. Doing some other events in Edgartown, which the Edgartown Librarian is looking into, over Memorial Day.
It's funny timing with going to Germany and all, since I feel like I could spend ALL SUMMER doing book events, and still have more to do, and I'll be leaving mid-June. But at least I have no worries about getting burned out!!!